☆Stunning Views ☆ Augsburg Center|Luxury|CongressImhofstraße 12 , Augsburg, Bayern 86159, Germany
About this listing
Enjoy Augsburg with magnificient views overlooking the city from its highest building!
Welcome to this luxury 35m² studio, providing everything you’ll need for a great stay in Augsburg:
→ BOXBED (Queensize)
→ 50″ Smart-TV /w NETFLIX
→ NESPRESSO coffee
→ Balcony with breathtaking views
→ Walking distance to city center, central station & next to the congress hall
“☆ Clear, clean, luxury, luminous, well placed, in one word : great !!!”
This 35m² studio is recently renovated & upscale furnished.
The studio is located in the “Hoteltower”, which is the highest building and a landmark of Augsburg.
You will enjoy breathtaking views from the 16th floor, overlooking Augsburg, and you can start your day with Nespresso coffee on the small balcony, like no other.
The studio has an upscale finish and comes with a queen-sized boxbed, 50″ Smart-TV /w Netflix included and a kitchenette with all amenities you’ll need for a great stay.
The kitchenette is equipped with a stove, fridge, kettle and all the small pieces you’ll need to cook a fantastic dinner.
The newly renovated bathroom has bathtub, which can be also used a a shower.
We provide fresh towels and of course bathroom amenities.
The apartment also comes with a seating area to enjoy your dinner overlooking the city and a comfy couch –
Perfect to enjoy a book, watch the included Netflix or just hang around.
The couch can be converted into a sleeping sofa for the 3rd and 4th guest.
Also the apartment’s location is perfect:
You can look forward to a relaxing walk in the closeby “Wittelsbacher Park”, visiting the nearby congress hall with it’s events and concerts or visit the city-centre which is in 15-minutes walking distance.
The building itself is providing a washing-room, where you’ll find a washer and a dryer for additional cost.
Usually you can find e-scooter and -bikes right in front of the building, which can be booked through apps.
The tramway stop “Kongress am Park” can be reached under 5 minutes and you’ll be fast at all locations Augsburg has in store for you.
The city center and central station can be reached besides the tramway in 15 minutes walking-distance.
You can find free parking in the surrounding streets but also there’s a paid parking garage attached to the building, which belongs to a hotel.
We provide quality linen and towels as well as a bathroom welcome pack with travel size shampoos.
– Late check-out is available at an extra cost subject to availability.
– Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost, just let us know and we’ll get it organised for you.
Interaction with guests
We are here for you during your stay, as we’re aiming that you’re going to have a 5-star experience in our apartment!
Our level of interaction is up to you – We are only a phone call/message away.
You will do a self check-in upon arrival.
Nearby you’ll find the spacious “Wittelsbacher Park” and the congress hall with its concerts and events.
The city center with its shops, restaurants and bars can be reached within 15 minutes walking distance.
Also you’ll find supermarkets, bars and restaurants closeby the apartment.
The entire apartment is included in this rental. Please, make yourself at home.
1. Check-in is at 15:00, Checkout is at 11:00. Early check-in or late checkout may be available upon request. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
2. Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence. Please contact us if you’re booking within your city.
3. Smoking, parties, and excessive noise are not allowed, including on balconies and in shared spaces. Smoking violations are subject to a 250€ fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages.
4. Commercial photography/videography without written consent and Illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
5. Overnight guests that exceed the number stated in the reservation are not allowed.
6. Pets are not allowed. Violation of our pet policy may result in a fine. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us before their stay.
7. Guests are responsible for covering the cost to replace lost keys, key cards, fobs, or parking passes.
8. Noise detecting technology may be used inside the apartment to monitor excessive noise levels.
9. Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service.
10. Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Check-in After: 03:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Apartment
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Paid parking off premises
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Room-darkening shades
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet