☆ Luxury Design Apartment | Home-Cinema | HammockNa Poříčí 1053/44 , Hlavní město Praha, Hlavní město Praha 110 00, Czech Republic
About this listing
Welcome to this luxurious equipped upscale apartment in the heart of Prague.
The studio is fully furnished and designed to be your home away from home and offers much more than a hotel can.
Perfect for romantic vacations for two.
→ Luxury loft /w beamer, 5.1 soundsystem & hammock
→ PRIME location in vibrant district of Prague 1
→ Fully equipped upscale kitchen
“The stay in Prague was great because the Apartment was so beautiful and comfortable. It made us feel at home instantly.”
This luxury studio (65 sqm, 700 sqft) is located in one of the most impressive and expensive districts of Prague. The area is very vibrant and just a short stroll from the Old City.
The apartment is quite spectacular – completely refurbished with cool things, like an HD Home Cinema, 5+1 Sound System and a hammock in the bedroom.
There’s also a modern, stylish bathroom with a shower and it’s of course equipped with towels, shower amenities, hair dryer etc.
The kitchen’s got all the amenities you’ll need:
Plates, knives, cups, glasses, pots, pans etc.
There is also a dishwasher, microwave, an oven, cooler with freezer, electric kettle and a Nespresso coffee-maker.
The kitchen is equipped with food for breakfast and all the basics.
The HD home cinema is located in the bedroom with a HD-projector and a large screen will round up your day in Prague’s city center.
It’s got a 5+1 soundsystem attached and also there’s a regular TV with access to more than 100 satellite programs available.
You will have high-speed internet access (WIFI) everywhere in the apartment.
The studio is perfectly equipped for a longer stay in Prague; there is a washing machine (also washing powder), dryer, iron, ironing board and a big closet with hangers.
The apartment will accommodate 2 in total.
You’ll fall asleep in the comfy king size bed.
The tram and bus station Bílá Labuť is directly at the building – it works the whole night. The metro station Florenc is also very close – you will get to two lines there, B and C. (It’s only one stop from the central train station, where the buses are going to and from the airport.)
Private transportation service
From the airport – 25 EUR
There is only a HDMI cable to connect the PC with the projector.
Interaction with guests
Our lovely Julia will welcome you at your check-in and explain anything you need to know about Prague & the apartment, give you some tips and answer your questions.
Please arrive on time, there is a surcharge for arrival after check-in hours.
The apartment is in the heart of one of the most exciting and most expensive neighborhoods in the city called Petrské náměstí (St. Peter’s Square) with lots of vibrant cafés, bars or restaurants.
The whole apartment is fully equipped and will be completly at your disposal.
1. Check-in is at 15:00, Checkout is at 11:00. Early check-in or late checkout may be available upon request. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
Our staff will arrange the check-in upfront and contact guests by phone as there’s no self check-in. Arriving after check-in times (21:00) may will cause a late check-in fee.
2. Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence. Please contact us if you’re booking within your city.
3. Smoking, parties, and excessive noise are not allowed, including on balconies and in shared spaces. Smoking violations are subject to a 250€ fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages.
4. Commercial photography/videography without written consent and Illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
5. Overnight guests that exceed the number stated in the reservation are not allowed.
6. Pets are not allowed. Violation of our pet policy may result in a fine. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us before their stay.
7. Guests are responsible for covering the cost to replace lost keys, key cards, fobs, or parking passes.
8. Noise detecting technology may be used inside the apartment to monitor excessive noise levels.
9. Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service.
10. Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Rooms: 1
- Check-in After: 03:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Apartment
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dvd player
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Paid parking off premises
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Room-darkening shades
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Stereo system
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet